A heartbreaking family story

Julie and Don Sager’s son, Adam was unknowingly exposed to asbestos dust when he was 18 months old.

At 26, a fit and seemingly healthy Adam was training for the martial arts world championships, when he first developed symptoms of the asbestos disease, Mesothelioma. He died just six months later.

Losing breath – The Adam Sager story raises awareness of the dangers of disturbing asbestos without adequate precautions, in the hope of sparing other families from going through what Julie and Don have had to endure.

Julie and Don Sager, our safety advocates, can visit your workplace to share their story. Complete the online form and we’ll be in touch.

Posted in Videos

Become a member

Benefits of membership include:

  • Phone and peer support for sufferers and carers
  • Regular updates on issues relating to asbestos exposure and disease
  • Occupational therapy assessment and, if needed, follow-up through our contracted occupational therapist
Join today